RFi Group’s Global Reports investigate and reveal the very latest in customer reactions to current financial conditions affecting them due to Covid 19. This provides financial institutions with unique data driven insights into how to most effectively design their strategy and meet their customers’ needs.
Global Digital Banking Council
How can financial services institutions react, adapt and support customers in these unprecedented and unpredictable times?
RFi Group’s Global Digital Banking Council continuously investigates how consumers are reacting and adapting to a rapidly changing and unprecedented environment.
The council takes a deep dive into changing customer attitudes, behaviours and usage of banking products, banking channels and payments vehicles.
Key insights in this council:
- - Critical insights for any organisation trying to react in the current environment
- - Comprehensive analysis illustrating key consumer trends on how consumer behaviour is changing and the impact on their spending, borrowing, savings and payments behaviour
- - Data driven answers to crucial questions of how institutions can best support specific consumer segments, including vulnerable customers, with the right actions at the right time
Key reasons to join this Council:
- - Determine the state of consumer sentiment and its trend over time
- - Understand changing consumer attitudes to spending, borrowing, saving and investment
- - Develop fast market leading strategies to engender loyalty and support your customers
- - Size and segment the real-life impact on consumers
- - Understand what consumers want and need from their banking and payments providers at this game changing and crucial time
- - Understand the key drivers behind changing customer experience and expectations and what support will meet their new needs and demands
- - Gain actionable insights to assist in the development of informed strategies to effectively and sensitively serve vulnerable customers
For more information about this Council please contact;
Group Director of Media & Communications